"He makes everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Farewell, Elisabeth!

It would have been wonderful to have known her up close and personal so I could make a eulogy befitting of her.

Yet I have only heard of her. I haven't read her books and I realized today I need to read her books. I need to be inspired and be reminded all over again of what it truly means to be a woman of worth, a woman of value.

"The memory of the righteous will be a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot." - Proverbs 10:7

Hers is a legacy beyond what the world can offer. And I would surely love to remember her and see, through her books, what it would have been like if I've known her.

Elisabeth Elliot, 88. Missionary. Author. Public Speaker. Daughter of God. Farewell Elisabeth. I long to embrace you someday in Heaven.

Images courtesy of Google Search results. Collage by aillis.

No comments:

Post a Comment